- Avid Setup Guide
Instructions for setting up Avid projects to ICTV standards.
- Solid State Recorders Instructions
Guide to using the solid state recorders.
- Camera Settings For Studios Using Roll-Ins
Proper camera settings for shooting video that will be printed to tape for studio roll-ins. Instructions for GY-DV5100, V1U, GY-HM100, and GY-HM700 cameras.
- Chyron and StillStore Image Formatting
Dimensions and setting for creating images that will be brought into Chyron or StillStore.
- Recording Studio Shows
How to record in Studios A and B with aspect ratio guidelines.
- Preparing Footage in Final Cut 7 for Studio Roll-Ins
Proper Final Cut 7 settings for capturing and editing footage that will be printed to tape and used as a studio roll-in. Instructions for GY-DV5100, V1U, GY-HM100, and GY-HM700 cameras.
- File Submissions
Proper export settings in Final Cut 7 for episode file submissions. Instructions for Server Broadcast files and Master QuickTime files.
- Studio A Lighting Grid Chart
Lighting diagram for Studio A showing dimmer numbers.
- ICTV Brand Book
Guidelines for the ICTV brand
- Executive Staff Application Guidelines Spring 2014
Follow these guidelines for your ICTV Executive Board Application
- Executive Staff Application Cover Page
Use this cover page when submitting an Executive Staff Application
- ICTV Production Proposal Cover Page
Use this cover page when submitting a show proposal to ICTV
- ICTV Production Proposal Guidelines Fall 2013
Here is more information for submitting a show proposal
- Executive Staff Job Descriptions
Job descriptions for each position on the Executive Staff.
- Master Control Tape Labeling
Proper way of labeling and manifesting tapes.
- Sponsor Agreement, Spring 2013
Document for show sponsors to sign. A copy of signed document must also be given to the Station Manager or The Manager of TV and Radio Operations.
- ICTV Equipment Request Forms
Equipment request form for ICTV shows. Fill it out and bring it to Ellen Diffenderfer at the beginning of each semester.
- Tax Exempt Form
When making a purchase for ICTV only, present this form to the vendor manager for your purchase to be tax-free.
- ICTV Logo (.jpeg)
Download a large version of the ICTV logo (white background) as a JPEG.
- ICTV Vector Logo
Download the vector version of the ICTV logo in PDF.