The Director of Technical Operations acts generally as a resource to members of the ICTV community regarding all technical-related matters.
- Work with the Digital Media Manager in designing and maintaining technical policies and workflows for producers to follow
- Act as resource to all staff members at the station, providing technical guidance and training, as necessary
- Work with producers and Director of Programming and Operations in scheduling ICTV studio show space
- Act as a resource to all staff members at the station providing technical guidance and training
- Ensure that the technical documents on the ICTV resource webpage are relevant up to date by working with the Director of Web Development
- Coordinate the equipment access requests of producers with the Station Manager and Manager of Facilities and Portable Equipment
- Serve as member of the ICTV execute staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff