Director of Technical Operations
What does the Director of Technical Operations do?
The Director of Technical Operations acts generally as a resource to members of the ICTV community regarding all technical-related matters.
- Essential Duties:
- Work with the Digital Media Manager in designing and maintaining technical policies and workflows for producers to follow
- Act as resource to all staff members at the station, providing technical guidance and training, as necessary
- Work with producers and Director of Programming and Operations in scheduling ICTV studio show space
- Act as a resource to all staff members at the station providing technical guidance and training
- Ensure that the technical documents on the ICTV resource webpage are relevant and up to date by working with the Director of Web Development
- Coordinate the equipment producer’s access requests with the Station Manager and Manager of Facilities and Portable Equipment
- Serve as member of the ICTV executive staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff
- Coordinate directly with Park engineers/administration and Master Control Technicians
- Identify technology that can upgrade the station and appearance
- Manage ICTV Checkout Center
- Manage Associated Press ENPS for producers and content feeds