Where is she from?
What is her favorite kitchen utensil?
Who is she?
What does the Station Manager do?
The Station Manager is the lead student-managing position of ICTV and oversees every aspect of the station’s programming and operations.
- Act as a liason between the Manager of TV and Radio Operations and ICTV student producers, volunteers, and executive staff
- Develop a long-term vision for the station and work with ICTV members to realize those goals
- Work with the Manager of TV and Radio Operations in exploring purchases for the station
- Chair executive staff meetings and producers’ meetings
- Work with the Executive Staff to address address all concerns in the oversight of the entire station
- Work towards designing and enforcing fair policies and guidelines in the administration of the station
- Coordinate the semiannual ICTV Rush Recruitment Nights as well as other station functions (i.e. Just Deserts, end of semester socials, etc.)
- Act as a resource to all ICTV Executive Staff, producers, and personnel to provide assistance, guidance, and support where needed
- Ensure cohesion amongst Executive Staff and producers to further station goals
- Make recommendations to the ICTV executive staff on strategies and episode submissions for competitions and industry awards
- Serve as member of the ICTV execute staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff