Where is he from?
What is his favorite kitchen utensil?
Who is he?
What does the Programming Director do?
The Programming Director is responsible for the on-air day-to-day operation of the station and its programming.
- Develop and distribute weekly programming schedule for ICTV
- Monitor ICTV content by ensuring that it is appropriate as described in the ICTV Handbook
- Work with producers and staff in setting deadlines for episode submissions
- Work with Director of Publicity, Director of On-Air Promotions and Director of Web Development to ensure special ICTV broadcast promotions are coordinated
- Oversee the operations of the Master Control Supervisor
- Oversee the operations of the Digital Media Manager
- Work with producers and Director of Technical Operations in scheduling ICTV studio show space
- Serve as member of the ICTV execute staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff