What does the Master Control Supervisor do?
The Master Control Supervisor oversees and runs day-to-day master control operations for ICTV.
- Recruit and train master control operators at the beginning of each semester
- Schedule master control operators so all shifts are covered for ICTV air times
- Write and distribute the ICTV schedule run-down for master control operators
- Set up Chyron system for ICTV every night the station is airing with that evening’s schedule
- Monitor the ICTV broadcast server for optimal operation
- Work with the Director of Programming to ensure that ICTV broadcasts function optimally
- Serve as member of the ICTV execute staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff