What does the Entertainment Director do?
The Entertainment Director oversees ICTV’s various entertainment shows along with coordinating and aiding ICTV entertainment producers.
- Oversee the production of all ICTV entertainment shows
- Help producers train their cast/crew members at the beginning of each semester
- Create new ideas and improvements to keep up with the progression of ICTV
- Lead weekly meetings with each show to go over critiques
- Work with the Digital Media Manager to enforce strict episode submission deadlines
- Act as a resource to all entertainment show producers to provide assistance and support when needed
- Ensure cohesive and professional broadcasts for all entertainment programming on ICTV
- Serve as member of the ICTV executive staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff