What does the Director of Publicity do?
The Director of Publicity oversees all print and digital advertising for ICTV.
- Assist ICTV shows with publicity needs
- Supervise publicity for special ICTV events (e.g. Recruitment Night, Just Desserts)
- Maintain and update all social media activity for ICTV
- Write, design and distribute the Monitor for ICTV’s Recruitment Night
- Design, print and distribute a color Monitor for the Dean’s office and the Office of Admissions
- Review and order posters for all ICTV shows during Recruitment Night and throughout the semester
- Design and distribute LCD screens for Park lobby and Campus Center
- Design and maintain bulletin board outside of ICTV’s newsroom
- Order and distribute ICTV’s merchandise (e.g. buttons, stickers, shirts, pens, etc.)
- Recruit and supervise volunteers to assist with publicity of the station
- Serve as member of the ICTV execute staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff