Where is he from?
What is his favorite kitchen utensil?
Who is he?
What does the Director of Publicity do?
The Director of Publicity oversees all print and digital advertising for ICTV.
- Assist ICTV shows with publicity needs
- Supervise publicity for special ICTV events (e.g. Rush Night, Just Desserts)
- Maintain and update all social media activity for ICTV
- Write, design and distribute the Monitor for ICTV’s Rush Night
- Design, print and distribute a color Monitor for the Dean’s office and the Office of Admissions
- Review and order posters for all ICTV shows during Rush Night and throughout the semester
- Design and distribute LCD screens for Park lobby and Campus Center
- Design and maintain bulletin board outside of ICTV’s newsroom
- Order and distribute ICTV’s merchandise (e.g. buttons, stickers, shirts, pens, etc.)
- Recruit and supervise volunteers to assist with publicity of the station
- Serve as member of the ICTV execute staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff