What does the Director of Development do?
The Director of Development oversees and evaluates various aspects of the station and show development.
- Oversee the production of all ICTV scripted series
- Develop show concepts for potential ICTV series, which a special emphasis on scripts
- Work with all ICTV producers to improve content and overall program quality
- Regulate and develop ICTV brand, maintain ICTV brand book and ensure brand consistency throughout channel
- Coordinate with the Director of Publicity and the Director of On-Air Promotions to maintain a uniform brand identity
- Brainstorm new ideas and improvements to ensure that ICTV is consistently moving forward
- Serve as member of the ICTV executive staff; participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions