Where is she from?
What is her favorite kitchen utensil?
Who is she?
What does the Director of Development do?
The Director of Development oversees and evaluates various aspects of the station and show development.
- Oversee the production of all ICTV scripted series
- Develop show concepts for potential ICTV series, which a special emphasis on scripts
- Work with all ICTV producers to improve content and overall program quality
- Regulate and develop ICTV brand, maintain ICTV brand book and ensure brand consistency throughout channel
- Coordinate with the Director of Publicity and the Director of On-Air Promotions to maintain a uniform brand identity
- Brainstorm new ideas and improvements to ensure that ICTV is consistently moving forward
- Serve as member of the ICTV executive staff; participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions