Where is he from?
What is his favorite kitchen utensil?
Who is he?
What does the Digital Media Manager do?
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for overseeing ICTV’s video archives.
- Manage ICTV’s digital archives in a uniform organizational system
- Work towards digitizing ICTV’s tape library to ensure the longevity of the archives
- Prepare individual submission guides for each ICTV show, working with the Director of Technical Operations to set technical standards
- Work with producers to make sure that episode submissions meet technical standards
- Report to the Director of Programming on technical approval of episodes
- Work with producers and staff in setting and enforcing deadlines for episode submissions
- Serve as member of the ICTV executive staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff