The Digital Media Manager is responsible for overseeing ICTV’s video archives.
- Manage ICTV’s digital archives in a uniform organizational system
- Work towards digitizing ICTV’s tape library to ensure the longevity of the archives
- Prepare individual submission guides for each ICTV show, working with the Director of Technical Operations to set technical standards
- Work with producers to make sure that episode submissions meet technical standards
- Report to the Director of Programming on technical approval of episodes
- Work with producers and staff in setting and enforcing deadlines for episode submissions
- Serve as member of the ICTV executive staff: participate in meetings, discussions, duties, and decisions of the executive staff